When I first starting to choose themes I tried many but didn't find one that really appealed to me. So after searching I decided to try the designer theme. I found a background scene, graffiti on a wall. Resembling a Banksy masterpiece. But I was restricted by how I could layout the blog. Then I went back to the original themes and chose one I felt would tie in with the topic. A colourful background yet easy to read with a change of colour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommended tools for social media engagement
I feel that Instagram and Facebook are beneficial to libraries. INSTAGRAM Library communication teams can use Instagram to encourage visit...
-
I feel that Instagram and Facebook are beneficial to libraries. INSTAGRAM Library communication teams can use Instagram to encourage visit...
-
SOCIAL MEDIA IN RYDE LIBRARY Facebook Facebook is a platform useful for promoting books and collections in the library. And also to imp...
-
'THE FATHER' starring Anthony Hopkins and Olivia Coleman. The movie takes the viewer into the mind of someone with dementia. An ...
No comments:
Post a Comment